|Job Title||Funding Partnerships Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29500 - £32800 per annum|
|Job Published||09 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
Would you like the opportunity to join a leading charity and make a tangible difference to young lives?
This is an exciting role which involves building partnerships across the public sector to develop income streams. The role will require travel as you lead on building partnerships across multiple Local Authority and County areas across the Thames Valley and Hampshire, whilst working closely with colleagues across the rest of our Central region. You will work within a team of partnership managers based across Central England and liaise closely with a range of internal stakeholders including national fundraising teams and operational colleagues.
* To proactively cultivate and manage a portfolio of local and regional public sector funders and partners, primarily across Hampshire and the Thames Valley
* To coordinate and submit applications for grants and other public sector funding opportunities, making sure that all income secured is in line with the charity's organisational objectives and operational plans
* To identify new public sector funding opportunities for the charity
* Build active partnerships with key public and voluntary sector agencies, including local police forces and hospitals, in order to increase the public awareness and visibility of the charity
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
* An understanding of the public sector funding industry
* Exceptional interpersonal skills, able to communicate with stakeholders of varying degrees of seniority
* Experience in relevant fundraising, charity or sales and marketing environment with demonstrable experience of generating income through effective partnerships
* A team player, able to work collaboratively
This is an exciting role and the charity is looking for an enthusiastic and resilient team player with good business development experience and an excellent knowledge of the public sector.
Closing date: 23rd April
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.