|Job Title||Financial Controller - International NGO - £45,000 per annum - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£45k per year|
|Job Published||04 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
A £27 million turnover International NGO are looking for a Financial Controller to join their office based in London.
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £45,000 per annum.
There’s no overseas travel involved.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities are:
• Experience of producing unqualified consolidated financial statements
• Overseeing financial transaction processing and reconciling
• Experience in treasury management and cash-flow forecasts
• Experience in management and development of foreign exchange processes
• Experience managing a team
• Experienced in dealing with country and regional offices and other budget holders
Skills required for this role:
• Recognised CCAB qualification
• Detailed knowledge of SORP
• Working knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and other reporting standards
• Senior Management level experience
• Experience in implementing organisational policies
• Very strong experience in preparing periodic financial returns, reconciliation of control accounts
Please send your CV for further details on the application process.