|Job Title||Financial & Management Accountant - Disability Charity - £45k - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£45k per year + package|
|Job Published||27 Jan 2017|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
A leading disability charity based in south-east London is seeking a talented charity Financial & Management Accountant for a new role.
The role will involve:
- Manage the accounting processes to ensure that monthly management accounts and financial reports are produced in the agreed format
- Produce a balance sheet and cash flow report for inclusion in the monthly management accounts including commentary on significant movements.
- Under the supervision of the Financial Controller co-ordinate the review of and commentary on the monthly management accounts by the Finance Business Partners, the Financial Controller and the Director of Resources
-Be accountable for and manage the production of monthly balance sheet reconciliations including the review of reconciliations
- Produce for review and approval the quarterly VAT returns for all entities within the charity’s group of companies.
- Review and oversee the operation of the fixed asset module within the accounting system including the reconciliation of the fixed asset register to the nominal ledger
- Oversee the production and posting of accruals and prepayments each month end
- Control and produce a monthly reconciliation of the inter company balances between the legal entities that make up the charity group.
- Oversee Gift Aid claims to ensure completed and submitted within deadlines to and to maximise the recovery of Gift Aid.
- Lead the production of statutory accounts and the preparation for and execution of the annual audit of the charity and its subsidiaries
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACMA, ACCA)
- Strong knowledge of charity SORP
- Knowledge of current UK VAT and Corporation Tax law
- SUN Accounting experience preferred
- Advanced Excel
- Production of monthly management accounts
- External audit preparation and conduct
- Balance sheet reconciliations
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.