|Job Title||Finance Officer - Part time - Contract - 3 days per week - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27k - 29k per year|
|Job Published||07 Apr 2016|
|Contact Name||Angela Chellappah|
An excellent opportunity has risen to work for a medium sized Arts charity based in North West London.
This is 9 month contract role to work on part time basis - 3 days per week.
A leading arts charity based in North West London are looking for an Interim Finance Officer to join their team. This is a newly created position.
This is initially a 9 months fixed term contract role with a very high possibility of it going permanent.
Your key responsibilities would include:
• Manage Sales ledger, preparation of invoices, inputting of sales invoices onto the accounting system
• Record and control petty cash
• Manage the Purchase ledger and inputting invoices onto the accounting system
• Maintain and control the Fixed Assets register
• Asst with management accounts
• Prepare cash forecasts
• Bank reconciliation and preparing journal entries
Skills required for this role:
• Experience of using Sage Line 50
• Worked in team environment
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Angela on 020 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org