|Job Title||Finance Manager - 15-18 month maternity contract|
|Salary||£33k - 36k per year|
|Job Published||24 Apr 2017|
Are you ready for your next full time contract role?
If so a lovely charity based in the City are looking for a Finance Manager to cover maternity leave for 15-18 months.
Candidates applying for this role must have line management experience. This is a £1-2 million turn over charity offering a salary of £33,000 - £36,000 per annum.
Some of your key duties are:
- Overseeing the financial management of the charity
- Preparation and production of quarterly VAT reports
- Responsible to pricing and costing analysis
- Experience in dealing with payroll and pensions
- Working closely with the FD on forecasting
- Manage distribution of stock and performance management of warehouse
Key skills required for this role are:
- Part qualified Accountants
- Experience of the financial management of a small to medium sized charity
- Experience managing a team
- Experience running payroll and pension
- Strong on charity SORP
- Knowledge of using QuickBooks and QuickBooks payroll is an added advantage
Candidates selected will be invited for an interview on 5th May, 2017
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Job title: Interim Finance Manager Location: London - Nearest tube station is Kings Cross Duration: 1 - 2 months - possible extension Duties: This is an immediate start interim finance manager role working for a not for profit charity based in London. Working as part of team of 6 and report...
Are you ready for your next move to join a £30million turn over charity as International Head of Finance? If so an amazing opportunity has come up to work for a leading international charity where you will be managing the London team and overlooking the finance function in all their field off...
A leading health charity based in central London is seeking a Head of Finance & IT for a newly created role. This represents a chance to work for a highly flexible charity, and one where you will have a great deal of influence in shaping the team and processes. Duties involved: -Contribute...
A highly prestigious academic focused membership charity is seeking an experienced Finance Officer for a permanent role. The role will be based in central London. As Finance Officer you will join a small finance team, working alongside the Head of Finance to ensure that the financial informatio...