|Job Title||Finance Manager - Part time permanent - 2-3 days per week - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35k - 40k per year|
|Job Published||05 Nov 2016|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
Are you looking for your next part time permanent position as the Finance Manager?
Would you like to work for a 600 year old Livery Company.
If so, an amazing opportunity has come up to work for a leading “commercial” NFP as their Finance Manager. This is a brilliant opportunity where you will be working very closely with the Financial Controller.
This is a part time, permanent role, offering a salary between £35,000 - £40,000 per annum pro rata (2-3 days per week).
Candidates applying for this role need to have a recognised CCAB Qualification.
Some of your duties are:
• Operational responsibility for running the accounts systems (QB software)
• Maintenance of relevant controls including bank and balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparation of VAT, RTI and other returns to HMRC
• Processing of two monthly payrolls
• Production of financial schedules to assist in the preparation of budgets, forecasts, Board papers and year end accounts
• Analysis of investment portfolios, including analysis of purchases, sales and capital gains
• Developing and enhancing existing processes and systems
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
• CCAB accountancy qualification
• Very strong in hands on book keeping
Ability to work flexibly and multi task across routine tasks and ad hoc projects
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with non-finance colleagues and members
Candidates with non-charity experience are welcome to apply for this role.
Interviews for this role will be held week commencing 21st November, 2016.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.