|Job Title||Finance Manager - Central London - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£45k - 49k per year|
|Job Published||05 Sep 2016|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
Would you like to work for a 125 years old grant making charity as a Finance Manager?
If so this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Trust for London is a grant making charity which exists to tackle poverty and inequality in London, making over £7m worth of grants to charitable organisations each year.
We are recruiting a Finance Manager to head up a small finance team and take responsibility for all financial functions while reporting directly to the Director of Finance and Administration. Your role will be to deliver management and financial reports to a high standard.
The main responsibilities will be :
- To ensure all financial accounting is done in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with the policies of the organisation
- To lead in the production of management accounts
- To assist in the preparation of operational budgets
- To assist in the production of the statutory accounts and to liaise with the auditors in the audit of these accounts.
- To produce VAT returns
- To liaise with the investment managers and others over the administration of the organisation's investments and investment properties including attendance at management meetings as appropriate
- To work closely with the subsidiary charities to ensure group reporting requirements are met.
We are looking for you :
- To be a fully qualified accountant with a recognised CCAB Qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- To have previous experience within the charitable sector or an understanding of charities accounting
- To have solid communication skills with the ability to work effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- To have experience of managing staff
- To be IT and spreadsheet literate
This is a fantastic opportunity for a fully qualified accountant with previous experience in the charitable sector to join this well-established organisation based in the heart of the City.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com
Interview date: 21 September.