|Job Title||Finance Distribution Executive - Arts - £27k - 1 year FTC - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27k per year|
|Job Published||16 Feb 2017|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
A leading Arts charity based in East London is seeking a Distribution Executive for a 1 year maternity cover role. The role will involve processing and distributing a variety of financial payments and royalties to artists via a number of methods.
The role will involve:
- To reconcile and ensure the accuracy of all final distribution outputs including making payments and ensuring that the correct paperwork is sent to the artists and their representatives as applicable.
- Distributing monies due to artists for Collective schemes, copyright licensing and re-sales from Auction Houses and Galleries and keeping financial records up to date.
- Using the Triple R (CRM) database to create distribution reports for the Artists Services Department in order that they can review the distributions.
- Issuing royalty payments by BACS, cheques and international transfer, obtaining the relevant authorisation for payment and reconciling the payments accordingly.
- Producing and issuing the correct paperwork with each distribution, including statements, VAT self-billing invoices and R185 forms.
- Resolving all issues arising in the distribution processes which require intervention e.g. bank account details, payee names, taxation information.
- Communicating with Artists and Sister Societies around the world in relation to outgoing payments.
- At least two year’s previous experience in a similar membership/finance administrative role
- To have the ability to produce structured and detailed reports utilising Excel with an understanding of Excel formulas particularly VLOOKUPS and SUMIFS
- Demonstrable experience with CRM and IT systems
- Methodical attention to detail with commitment and ability to achieve high standards of accuracy in data entry and management.
- Experience with financial processing – i.e BACS, invoicing
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- An understanding and empathy for the Arts sector is strongly desirable
Please note, this role is to start on Monday 13th March – so candidates must be able to start the role then.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.