||Finance Business Partner - UK Charity
||£48k per year
||12 Jun 2017
A leading international animal charity headquartered in central London is seeking an experienced Finance Business Partner for a crucial role
- To provide financial counsel to the Fundraising & Communications Directorate to achieve organisational objectives
- The role holder will utilise their commercial expertise to create an environment for strategic and operational conversations to take place with the Fundraising Heads of Departments (HoDs) to influence decision-making to achieve optimal performance, whilst assessing any associated risks and benefits.
- Collaborate with the HoDs to develop robust business cases for new opportunities that are underpinned with excellent financial analysis and identification of financial and operational risks.
- Work with FundComm HoDs and their teams to analyse and improve financial performance and capability through the interpretation of business KPIs, management data, internal and external benchmarking information and external best practice.
- Lead the communication and coordination of the Fundraising team’s forecast and budget processes to deliver accurate, complete and timely submissions aligned to the organisational calendar.
- Work in collaboration with the Finance Reporting and Systems Manager to produce the consolidated multi-year Fundraising budgets
- To collaborate with the Finance Reporting and Systems Manager and Financial Accountant to produce the year end statutory accounts and the corresponding notes. Collaborate with the Fundraising and Financial Accounts teams to support the restricted income processes and to set up financial systems, procedures and routines to meet all donor reporting requirements.
- Fully-qualified Accountant required
- Demonstrable business partnering experience and skills including the ability to assimilate and analyse financial data with excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience of working with a Fundraising Database and supporting the restricted funding process.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of donor /restricted funds management and reporting for major donors, trust and foundations
- Proven experience of using the SUN financial system (Vision and Executive) to a high level of efficiency or a similar multi-dimensional accounting system.
Please send your CV for consideration.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How does your salary survey compare with other finance professionals? Take our finance salary survey to find out now!
Ref: J61167JR | Published: 12th Jun 2017
A leading international animal charity headquartered in central London is seeking an experienced INGO Finance Business Partner for a new role.
Provide sound counsel to the Director of International Programmes that aids the achievement of programme objectives by ensuring the effe...
Location: London | Salary £48k per year
Ref: J61166JR | Published: 12 Jun 2017
c£70,000 per annum plus contributory pension Manchester, UK, with periods of overseas travel A relocation allowance up to a maximum amount is available to the successful candidate. As the only UK aid and development charity to have shared the Nobel Peace Prize, Mines Advisory Group (MAG) is ...
Location: Manchester | Salary £70k per year
Ref: J61302 | Published: 23 Jun 2017
Job title: Interim Finance Manager
Duration: Up to 3 months
This Not for Profit Organization work towards rehabilitating prisoners and aim to reduce and prevent reoffending by running programs, educational courses inside prisons. In addition, they help with ...
Location: London | Salary £250 - 400 per day
Ref: J61233BH | Published: 14 Jun 2017
Job title: Accountant
Duration - on going interim assignment
Working for a leading UK charity this interim accountant role is covering a long term sick leave of a permanent member staff. Reporting to the Head of Finance you'll be responsible for the comple...
Location: Ewell | Salary £30 - 35 per hour
Ref: J61298 | Published: 16 Jun 2017