||Finance Business Partner - International
||£48k per year
||12 Jun 2017
A leading international animal charity headquartered in central London is seeking an experienced INGO Finance Business Partner for a new role.
- Provide sound counsel to the Director of International Programmes that aids the achievement of programme objectives by ensuring the effective planning and management of financial resources within the charity’s international branches, affiliates and partners (Country Programmes)
- Responsible for defining the minimum standards of finance procedures and systems with robust internal controls to support branches and affiliates in the effective management of financial resources.
- Provide counsel to country finance staff in implementing the minimum financial standards and resolution of internal/ external audit issues.
- Provide counsel to the International Programme Directorate (IPD) in establishing new international operations, including partnership agreements.
- Approximately 4 weeks international travel per year will be required in this role
- Support the International Programme Directorate to ensure adequate financial monitoring of international branches, affiliates and partners.
- Ensure the timely receipt of quarterly financial reports from country programmes and seek clarifications on significant variances.
- Consolidate information from Country Programmes to produce financial analysis and written commentary for management reports that provides insight and facilitates effective decision making.
- Responsible for the design of the Country Multi-Year-Budgeting templates that effectively and efficiently captures the Multi-Year-Plans.
- In collaboration with the Finance Reporting and Systems Manager, develop Country Programmes Forecast templates to aid completion of the Mid-Year Forecasting process.
- Represent Finance on the Restricted Income/ Grant Ready project and ensuring effective collaboration with the FBP Fundraising and Financial Accounts team to support the initiative.
- Financial review and approval of all restricted funding applications to ensure the budget reflects realistic operational plans and support costs are being sufficiently recovered.
- Staff Management of 1 Finance Assistant
- As a SUN subject matter expert, ensure capacity building support of the country finance team in the effective utilisation of the system to aid financial recording and reporting
- Proven experience of supporting the setup of financial and internal controls systems and procedures for Country offices or projects as well as reviewing internal controls for overseas programs.
- Proven experience of working in an INGO environment
- Fully-qualified Accountant required
- Demonstrable business partnering experience and skills including the ability to assimilate and analyse financial data with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of donor /restricted funds management and reporting for major donors, trust and foundations
- Proven experience of using the SUN financial system (Vision and Executive) to a high level of efficiency or a similar multi-dimensional accounting system.
Please send your CV for consideration.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How does your salary survey compare with other finance professionals? Take our finance salary survey to find out now!
Ref: J61166JR | Published: 12th Jun 2017
A leading international animal charity headquartered in central London is seeking an experienced Finance Business Partner for a crucial role
To provide financial counsel to the Fundraising & Communications Directorate to achieve organisational objectives
The role ho...
Location: London | Salary £48k per year
Ref: J61167JR | Published: 12 Jun 2017
Job title: Interim Finance Manager
Duration: Up to 3 months
This Not for Profit Organization work towards rehabilitating prisoners and aim to reduce and prevent reoffending by running programs, educational courses inside prisons. In addition, they help with ...
Location: London | Salary £250 - 400 per day
Ref: J61233BH | Published: 14 Jun 2017
Job title: Interim Financial Consultant
Duration: Ongoing temporary role (3 months minimum)
This is a newly created financial consultant role working for a membership association based in central London. With over 42,000 members, across the UK this ...
Location: Euston | Salary £60 - 70 per hour
Ref: J61293 | Published: 16 Jun 2017
Job title: Interim Management Accountant Duration: One going contract - month by month Location: SW1P Duties: This is an interim finance role working for a leading membership institution based in London. Having recently completed a system migration from Pegasus to NAV, they're now looking for...
Location: London | Salary £38 - 42 per hour
Ref: J61398BH | Published: 23 Jun 2017