||Finance Business Partner - Animal Charity - £48,444
||£47000 - £48000 per annum
||01 Aug 2017
A leading Animal Charity is seeking a fully-qualified Accountant for a Finance Business Partner role in their London office. Applicants should have previous experience in a charity supporting the fundraising department.
The role will involve:
- Collaborate with the HoDs to develop robust business cases for new opportunities that are underpinned with excellent financial analysis and identification of financial and operational risks.
- Develop reporting tools (e.g. Product Portfolio Analysis, KPIs, balanced scorecard reporting) to aid the decision making process.
- Work with FundComm HoDs and their teams to analyse and improve financial performance and capability through the interpretation of business KPIs, management data, internal and external benchmarking information and external best practice.
- Support the development, delivery and monitoring of specific fundraising projects and their budgets e.g. CRM
- To collaborate with the Fundraising HoDs to proactively identify and prioritise business plans to deliver Brooke's Fundcomm Strategy. The role holder will use financial insight and consulting skills to support and challenge the fundraising business teams to deliver the optimum solution.
- Lead the communication and coordination of the Fundraising team's forecast and budget processes to deliver accurate, complete and timely submissions aligned to the organisational calendar.
- Hold clinics to aid Fundraising teams understanding of how to complete the Forecast and Budgeting templates.
- Through perceptive questioning of the figures obtain quality variance explanation from Fundcomm budget holders to provide insightful narrative reports explaining key variances, trends and highlighting concerns.
- Work collaboratively with the Financial Accounts team to ensure the two-way flow of accurate and timely finance information to support the month-end and year-end processes.
- Collaborate with the Fundraising and Financial Accounts teams to support the restricted income processes and to set up financial systems, procedures and routines to meet all donor reporting requirements.Ensure that the information recorded on the Database is in line with the Internal Agreements.
- Support the Fundcomm Risk Champion in coordinating the risk management processes and maintaining the risk registers/log for their areas.
- Essential to be fully CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Have solid experience of supporting senior fundraising stakeholders and be able to advise and challenge them as appropriate
- Be proactive in keeping up to date with external fundraising pressures such as GDPR.
- Strong understanding of restricted income
- Be used to high levels of responsibility and accountability and require minimal supervision
Please send your CV for further consideration.
Ref: J617342JR_1501599355 | Published: 01th Aug 2017
A niche membership charity based in south London (zone 2) is seeking a part-time Finance Business Partner for a 12 month contract position. The role will be for 17.5 hours per week and the strong preference is for someone that can split the hours over 4 or 5 days. The role will involve compl...
Location: London, England | Salary £45000 per annum + pro-rata
Ref: J62134JR_1502977522 | Published: 17 Aug 2017
A leading health / age focused charity is urgently seeking an experienced charity Finance Manager for a permanent role. Duties: -Report to the CEO and liaise with the Chair and Treasurer to deliver a high standard of financial management -Provide leadership for the finance and resources depart...
Location: London, England | Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum
Ref: J62077JR_1503052672 | Published: 18 Aug 2017
Working as the Interim Head of Finance for a leading membership organisation based in Central London you'll be reporting to the Chief Executive and will be responsible the day to day running of the finance functions. You'll be working very closely with the senior management team, advising on im...
Location: London, England | Salary £31.00 - £37.00 per hour
Ref: J62018_1502211443 | Published: 08 Aug 2017
Are you a strong International Finance Manager ready to take on their next role? If you hold a recognised CCAB Qualification coupled with international experience within the Charity sector, then this is the role for you. This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £39,000 - £41,00...
Location: City of London, London | Salary £39000.00 - £41000.00 per annum
Ref: J62015ACh_1502206710 | Published: 08 Aug 2017