|Job Title||Finance and Grants Manager with USAID - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35k - 40k per year|
|Job Published||23 Mar 2016|
|Contact Name||Angela Chellappah|
Are you an International Accountant with strong USAID looking for their next challenge?
If so a permanent position has risen with one of the most prestigious international development charities.
If you are a Finance and Grants Manager with very strong USAID experience then this is the role for you!
This is a newly created position offering a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum.
Some of your key duties are:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Assisting the Head of Finance in budgeting / forecasting process
• Manage the quarterly financial reporting process to USAID
• Ensure all procurement and contracts are compliant with USAID regulations
You must have the following skills:
• CCAB Accountant
• Strong experience in managing the finances of USAID Grant
• Experience in Sage line 50
• Strong Excel skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Angela on 020 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org