|Job Title||Facilities Assistant - London - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£22k - 23k per year|
|Job Published||05 May 2017|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
Are you ready to take on your next Facilities Assistant role?
If so an amazing opportunity has come up to work for one of the leading galleries based in London.
This is a permanent full time role and you will be working on a shift basis.
Candidates applying for this role should be extremely hands on and have strong communication skills.
Your key duties are:
- Undertake health and safety duties
- Ensure all fire routes are kept clear
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Support the Facilities Manager
- Provide out of hours on call cover
- Empty internal waste and recycling bins
You need to have:
- 2+ years facilities support experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficient IT skills
- Must be keen to learn and undertake Health and Safety
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.