|Job Title||External Engagement Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£44600 - £45600 per annum|
|Job Published||07 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Marketing|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced External Engagement Manager to develop this brand new role. You will have a wide brief focusing on the enhancement of the charities external profile. The focal point of this role will be Communications and External Stakeholders and it is a key role is raising the profile of the charity. You will lead a team of three responsible for influencing, communications, external affairs, governance and executive support. You will focus of the promoting and impact of the charities policies with the primary focus of identifying and creating opportunities to market the charity to it's external audiences both in the UK and abroad.
- Knowledge of the health sector
- Experience of developing and delivering communication activities to a wide range of audiences
- Experience of Direct Media interface
- Experience of preparing and managing projects and budgets
- Experience of writing in a variety of styles and for various mediums i.e. website, press etc.
- Line management experience
- Budget management experience
- Qualification in media, communications, marketing, public affairs, etc. would be desirable.
If you would like to full information on this role and how to apply please email your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of interviews for this role will be February 4th and the 2nd stage will be February 12th, both lasting approximately 2 hours. It is unlikely they will be able to accommodate candidates outside these dates.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.