|Job Title||Executive Assistant - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£30k - 38k per year|
|Job Published||03 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
This well established professional body / membership organisation are recruiting an experienced Executive Assistant to provide secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Executive and senior management team.
This is a very well paid role for the sector, but it is essential that the succesfull candidate is happy and willing to act as first point of contact for visitors, you will not be a receptionist per se, but the role does dictate that you take on various administrative duties, such as ordering refreshments for meetings and office stationary etc.
Reporting directly to the CEO, your main duties will include:
- Support to senior management team
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Executive and his senior management team, including diary management, reports, meeting management, filing, etc.
- Handle all travel, visa and accommodation requirements, including draft itineraries.
- Draft agendas and take minutes of senior management team meetings.
- Follow up on actions assigned in meetings or related matters resulting from meetings.
- Track invoices, manage expenses and budgets.
- Provide HR administrative support.
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents, as required.
- Support the co-ordination of internal project groups.
- Maintain the central IT filing system, locating and filing documents.
- Manage the off-site record storage arrangements.
- Support the Operations Director with the implementation of office procedures and admin systems.
- Meet and greet all visitors ensuring they are welcomed in a polite and courteous manner.
- Committee support, diarising meetings and supporting the drafting and dispatch of agendas and papers.
- Act as principal contact for IRM committee members and deal with general enquiries.
- Ensure that specific set-up arrangements for meetings, training courses, teleconferences, etc. are in place, including placing lunch orders organising refreshments, etc.
Essential criteria includes:
- Extensive experience providing PA support at an executive level.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office; good internet research skills
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Customer focused; experience of greeting guests and visitors and making them feel welcome in a positive and friendly manner
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills; positive and friendly personality; able to communicate at all levels
- Good standard of personal presentation
- Proactive and resourceful; able to work largely on own initiative
- Able to handle pressure, interruptions, continuous change and shifting priorities
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements
- Good organisational, planning and problem solving skills
To apply for this Executive Assistant role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team, quoting the reference number 52574GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.