|Job Title||Executive Assistant - EXPIRED|
|Location||East London, London|
|Salary||£33000 per annum|
|Job Published||22 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
A housing association is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Executive Director. The association operates in East London and provides high quality and affordable homes to rent and buy. This is a varied position, offering the successful candidate a varied support position, whereby you'll not only provide efficient and effective support to the Executive Director, but have the opportunity to support on various projects. The Executive Assistant position is covering a period of maternity leave for 12 months.
Key duties for the Executive Assistant include:
- Produce reports presentations and speeches on behalf of the Executive Director whilst providing an efficient EA service
- Liaise with Head Office regarding facilities and office management
- Organise and plan events such as team away days
- Undertake and manage projects as assigned by the Executive Director
- Plan and organise meetings, seminars and workshops.
Essential criteria for the Executive Assistant include:
- Experience of working as an EA to an Executive level
- Experience of project work
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this role Executive Assistant, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52084CK
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.