|Job Title||Events Planner - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£15.44 per hour + HOLIDAY PAY|
|Job Published||08 Sep 2017|
|Contact Name||Penny Raven|
Our client, a leading professional membership body, are looking for an experienced Events Planner to join the team on a temporary basis to support the event manager whilst they recruit into the permanent post.
The Event Planner will be responsible for the management and delivery of a portfolio of events and projects as part of their education and simulation functions. The event planner will work as
a collaborative team player delivering an informative and exciting programme that educates.
Key tasks and responsibilities
· To be lead co-ordinator and project manager with overall responsibility for a series of allocated
events from the education programme.
· Manage, design and produce event programmes ensuring content meets the needs of their delegates.
· Source, scope and book suitable locations and venues within a pre agreed budget, co-ordinate all venue related elements including catering, meeting space and audio visual.
· Manage cost effective, on budget, external supplier contracts to deliver successful events.
· Represent on-site at national and regional meetings, events and conferences, taking
full responsibility for the end-to-end management and smooth running of the events.
· Have a confident presence at the event, ensuring, speakers and delegates are supported.
· Coordinate staff as required when running and overseeing events.
· Work collaboratively with the events team and other departments across the organisation.
· Ensure that event materials are managed effectively and safely and are returned in a timely
manner to their designated storage locations.
· Manage health and safety aspects for each event and ensure regular risk assessments are
undertaken to mitigate potential risks.
· Liaison with sponsors to ensure their logistics and packages are delivered at events.
· To take overall responsibility for the delivery of all courses and projects within a designated
portfolio throughout the UK throughout the year.
· To be responsible for monitoring feedback from projects, events and procedures to ensure
they are suitable for a range of stakeholders.
· Develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Provide input and support to the events and education team in the delivery of the annual
operational plan and organisational strategy.
· Provide secretariat support in the design and development of events,
conferences and courses.
Please Apply Today!