|Job Title||Events Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29k per year + 30 days annual leave, pension scheme,flexible working, employee discounts|
|Job Published||03 Oct 2016|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
A leading regulatory body in the health field are seeking an experienced Events Officer to join their Communications department in their South London office.
Main duties for the Events Officer:
• Provide support and delivery for various external plus internal organisation events.
• Budget tracking, venue hire, e-vites, marketing, delegate lists/packs and more.
• Coordinating on conferences and exhibitions.
• Booking travel and accommodation.
• Report work, scope research and adhoc project support.
Essential criteria for the Events Officer:
• Similar experience in an events focused role.
• Clear understanding of working within a Communications department.
• Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Multitasker and flexible.
To apply for this role Events Officer, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 57768DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.