|Job Title||Events Officer - EXPIRED|
|Job Published||06 Sep 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This charity, the world’s largest humanitarian organisation, is recruiting for an Events Officer to join its talented challenge event fundraising team. Working across a range of internationally and UK based events you will project manage your own portfolio and support participants’ fundraising efforts by offering the highest level of stewardship.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Project management of a number of events including creating solid marketing plans to ensure recruitment and income targets are met
- Successfully recruit participants for your portfolio of events
- Manage event logistics on the day of the event
- Support event participants in their fundraising efforts to maximise income and provide top level stewardship
- Work with, and negotiate with, external partners and organisations involved in event fundraising
- Create and maintain event pages on the charity’s website
- Ensure events are followed up including making sure to thank participants, and evaluating each event upon completion
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of project management of challenge events and of running events
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial analysis
- Experience of assessing feasibility and writing proposals
- Experience of post event evaluation and strategic planning
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice Wood on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.