|Job Title||Events Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27000 - £29000 per annum|
|Job Published||14 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a great opportunity to join the ambitious events team at one of this respected health charity as an Events Manager. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of established challenge events as well as having the autonomy to work creatively to find the next exciting challenge event.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Manage a programme of fundraising events (running, cycling, swimming, walking) to generate maximum return on investment
- Offer an excellent supporter journey for participants to make fundraising as effective as possible
- Develop marketing plans, materials and content for all events to recruit supporters
- Line manage an event co-ordinator
- Monitor and manage income and expenditure budgets, ensuring the best return on investment
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Significant experience of event fundraising
- Experience of producing marketing materials and event marketing plans
- Good understanding and experience of budget preparation and management
- Creative and ambitious personality who wants drive innovation in the sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Closing date: 29th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.