|Job Title||Events Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27090 - £29000 per annum|
|Job Published||16 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
A well respected youth charity is recruiting for a Challenge Events Officer who will be responsible for co-ordinating a portfolio of sports events increasing the profile and levels of net income for the charity.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To lead on the planning and delivery of at least 6 running and challenge events per year
- Developing new recruitment strategies to maximise the number of supporters taking part in events
- Regularly report on the recruitment and income for all sports events
- Ensure all supporters are stewarded in a consistent and cost-effective manner
- To attend events and ensure that the profile and reputation of the charities is enhanced
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to prioritise and manage a demanding workload
- Experience of building strong working relationships with supporters and stakeholders
- Experience of organising and delivering fundraising events
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage all aspects of administration
- Experience of working to agreed income targets and Key Performance Indicators
Closing Date: 28TH July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.