|Job Title||Events Executive - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£27000 - £29000 per annum|
|Job Published||19 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This well established professional body are recruiting an Events Executive to facilitate a new events programme of seminars and conferences.
This is a new role to the organisation, so will require candidates who have both a flexible working style and a strong team ethic.
You will support the Operations Director with the development of the annual event programme, including identifying key topics, sourcing speakers and potential partners.
Main responsibilities for the Events Executive include:
- To act as first point of contact for event queries.
- Manage and maintain the on-line booking system, ensuring all delegate bookings are processed efficiently and effectively,
Including - Invoicing, credit control, refunds, event confirmation and joining instructions.
- Identify and book suitable event venues, plus confirm audio/visual requirements, catering needs and programme logistics.
- Liaise with speakers, booking travel arrangements and negotiating fees.
- Prepare and issue briefs for speakers and chairmen.
- Organise the production of handouts, name badges, delegate packs and branded collateral, as required.
- Attend each event / meet and greet delegates.
- Undertake monitoring and evaluation of each event, incl. event income and expenditure, providing reports, as required.
- Support various other teams including Partnerships for sponsors, Digital for web content and Marketing for each event.
- Undertake special projects as directed by the Operations Director.
Essential criteria for the Events Executive include:
- Educated to Degree level.
- Extensive events administration experience.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office; experience of using CRM systems, databases and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Good communication skills - both written and oral
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills; positive and friendly persona; able to communicate at all levels
- Please note some evening and weekend work may be required, but not often.
To apply for this Events Executive role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 51681GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.