|Job Title||Event Fundraising Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£23k - 26k per year|
|Job Published||08 Jan 2016|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
This leading humanitarian aid charity is recruiting for an Events Fundraiser to join their friendly, supportive and successful event fundraising team. As Event Fundraiser you will project manage a range of fundraising events across runs, treks, challenges, and bespoke events.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Project management of specific events across challenge events, runs, treks, and bespoke events
- Assist with the planning and organisation of the wider events portfolio, assisting colleagues when necessary
- Achieve event specific plans and budgets ensuring objectives are met including targets for income, publicity and supporter development
- Work and negotiate with external partners and organisations
- Prepare and implement project and marketing plans, including online
- Ensure events are marketed effectively
- Ensure events are followed-up including thanking, and post event evaluation
- Manage relationships with event participants to ensure they receive the best in donor care and maximise their income potential
The successful applicant will have the following experience and skills:
- Experience pf project management of UK or overseas challenge events or similar
- Experience of project management of UK or overseas running events such as the London Marathon or similar
- Knowledge of event budgets
- Experience of working with suppliers and colleagues on print, publicity and other materials
Closing date for applications: 15th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice for an initial chat on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.