|Job Title||Engagement Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£44000 - £48000 per annum|
|Job Published||10 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
A well-established health related Charity are seeking an experienced Engagement Manager to join their Business Developments and Partnerships team. This is an really exciting new role that will focus predominantly on developing and cultivating new and existing partnerships across the UK, within Public Heath, local authorities and the police force.
Main duties for the Engagement Manager include:
* Create and present the 3 year partnership development strategy
* Optimise existing relationships to meet income targets
* Develop systems and processes for partner engagement ensuring the organisation are adhering to best practice
* Manage the delivery of communications to new and existing partners
* Implement the Board's marketing propositions; ensuring the organisations strategic development is met
Essential criteria for the Engagement Manager:
* Educated to degree level or relevant professional qualification
* Extensive experience of fundraising or income generation through partnerships
* Proven experience of winning new business and developing partnerships
* Ability to engage with Senior management level
* Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
To apply for the Engagement Manager role, please email your CV to our Office Support team quoting the reference number 50511SBR.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.