|Job Title||NVQ Assessor in Business Admin, Customer Service and Management - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits package|
|Job Published||19 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Education|
TPP are currently working on behalf of a leading charity committed to helping disadvantaged people get back into work to recruit an NVQ Assessor to deliver business administration, Customer Service and Management up to level 3. This is a permanent position based in Haringey covering London paying £24-26k plus benefits package.
The charity has recognised investors in people award due to the work they have done on developing their staff and the excellent benefits they provide as an organisation, placing a real emphasis on work life balance.
The role will be responsible for providing training, support and guidance to disabled and disadvantaged people, identifying key strengths and carry out Basic Skills, Motivational and Vocational Training.
* Conducting individual personal development plans to enable service users to develop employment skills and move forwards towards paid employment and/or further education.
* Developing and provide group training and guidance to individuals, assisting with identifying their strengths and appropriate educational requirements.
* Assisting clients in their work (helping them CV writing, interview skills etc) and actively work alongside the work placement officer to secure suitable work placements which matches clients skills, experience and aspirations.
* Providing a quality service by conducting effective monitoring, evaluation, support and guidance.
* Maintaining awareness an awareness of employment and disability issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of 5 Assessors expecting to grow to 8 over the next 3 months also including an excellent employment benefit scheme.
To apply for this role you must be fully qualified, hold A1/TAQA and must have delivered the full apprenticeship framework including Functional Skills. The occupational areas to be covered in this role are Customer Service, Business Admin and management up to Level 3.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.