||West End, London
||£27000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
||05 Oct 2017
A successful education charity is looking to recruit a creative Education Officer on a permanent basis paying £27k + benefits package. This role is based in central London with frequent travel around London and occasional to surrounding counties.
The role will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering innovative and engaging education programmes which satisfy school /accreditation requirements and embed employability skills, in line with the organisations education ethos and project requirements.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge base of trends, data and resources relating to financial education.
- Working with diverse groups of young people aged 11-25 years across London and the South East. This includes young people Not in Education Employment or Training (NEET)
- Network within the education and business sectors; build, nurture and leverage relationships with stakeholders to create exciting learning opportunities for young people
To apply the successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- At least 2years experience in successfully working with a diverse range of young people aged 11-25 years - including vulnerable youth (e.g. those leaving care, NEET, PRUs).
- Have experience of delivering foundation / accredited learning, and be a qualified teacher.
- Have previous education programme management experience, and a proven track-record of success in developing attention-grabbing, engaging, and effective educational materials and programmes for young people
Should you have this experience and looking to work for a very progressive and inclusive charity who are passionate about their cause, then please do apply immediately with an updated CV.
Ref: J62098WR_1507216975 | Published: 05th Oct 2017
This well-established national charity supporting those who are homeless are currently recruiting a Work & Learning Coach on a permanent basis, based in central London. You will provide hands delivery of work and learning programmes consisting of workshops and activities to increase the hea...
Location: Croydon, Surrey | Salary £24000.00 per annum
Ref: J62989WR_1508323798 | Published: 18 Oct 2017
This well-established London based education charity is currently seeking to employ an experienced Employer Engagement Manager on a permanent basis based in East London. This is a pivotal role within the organisation, and the successful candidate will have the skills to source and secure opport...
Location: East London, London | Salary £30400.00 - £33495.00 per annum
Ref: J62656WR_1506436377 | Published: 26 Sep 2017