|Job Title||Education Membership Operations Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£45k per year|
|Job Published||29 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||Education Team|
A membership body which aims to improve standards and professionalism within the education and training sector are recruiting for an Operations Manager to lead the day to day running of the society in order to maintain a high quality provision for members.
This is a full time permanent role with the main role responsibilities as follows:
• Support Colleges, Providers and Employers to ensure the best learner experience and outcomes, share best practise in relation to workforce development, make education and training an attractive sector to work.
• Working with the Programme Manager for QTLS to maintain close integration between membership and professional formation process.
• To implement processes around code of professional practice and member declarations
• Manage the day to day operations of the membership service
• Manage key events in the yearly calendar
• Oversee maintenance and creation of regular content
• Organise and implement new and existing member benefits
Essential criteria for this role include:
• Degree or equivalent Level 4+ qualification
• Substantial experience working as a product or service manager, designing and delivering customer-facing education products or services, either in commercial or non-commercial setting
• Experience of managing and delivering membership and/or subscription-based service
• Experience of managing digital provision of services and CRM systems
• Experience working in education and training environment
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J52520KP.
Please note if your CV is successfully shortlisted you will be asked to complete a cover letter to accompany your application.