|Job Title||Education Administrator - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£20k - 24k per year|
|Job Published||25 Nov 2016|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
Our client is a well-established professional body who provide a suite of high stakes qualifications which include those which qualify members and others to be listed on the register of patent attorneys.
They are now recruiting an experienced administrator to help coordinate these examinations and assist in the running of courses.
On any given day you can expect to be involved in a wide variety of tasks including:
- Producing question papers
- Processing application payments
- Booking Venues
- Managing examiners and invigilators
- Overseeing the marking and results processes
- Updating the website
The wider organisation boasts a friendly, family-orientated working culture with great emphasis on an inclusive, team working ethos.
It is essential that you have extensive administration experience and a calm demeanour with the ability to work to conflicting deadlines, without getting flustered.
Other key skills required include:
- Excellent personal organisation skills
- High level Microsoft Excel skills (formula, data manipulation and formatting)
- Able to accurately enter data
- Ability to prioritise work and multi task
- Ability to work under pressure at peak periods
- Excellent command of English
You will be a key player within this small team of three people and must have a well-honed sense of customer service, which is pivotal, when engaging with their external stakeholders.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV and we can forward you further details.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.