|Job Title||EA - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£28k - 32k per year|
|Job Published||06 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Glen Manners|
We are recruiting on behalf of an international charitable foundation with cultural, educational, social and scientific interests.
The role is very much a straight forward EA role, supporting the Director (Head of London office).
Main Duties for the EA include:
- Support board meetings.
- Writing and distributing minutes.
- Booking travel and accommodation.
- Extenisve dairy management.
- Arrange dinners and other social events for high profile clientele within Politics and Arts world.
Essential criteria for the EA role include:
- Available to interview Monday 10th August.
- Extensive experience providing PA support at Executive level.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Resourceful, with ability to think on your feet to ever-changing deadlines.
- Calm and professional.
To apply for this EA role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52574GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.