|Job Title||Donor Development Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26000 - £28000 per annum|
|Job Published||09 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading UK disability charity is recruiting for a Donor Development Executive to work within a successful team responsible for delivering a programme of activities to retain and develop warm cash and committed donors.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Efficiently project manage multiple donor development campaigns at any one time across a range of channels including cash, newsletter and raffle campaigns
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to budget, are timely and meet objectives
- Monitor campaign response and produce regular reports, including analysis in order to make strategic recommendations for future plans
- To build good working relationships with suppliers including print, creative, fulfilment and tele-marketing agencies
- To support the Donor Development Manager in the planning, forecasting and management of income
Key duties within this position will be as follows:
- Proven direct marketing experience, preferably within the charity sector
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof reading skills
- Experience of project managing multiple direct marketing campaigns to tight deadlines
- Experience of working with suppliers to get the best value and developing strong working relationships
- Good knowledge of direct marketing best practice and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Closing date: 15th June 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.