|Job Title||Donor Appeals Team Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£36000 per annum|
|Job Published||22 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
One of the UKs favourite animal charities is currently recruiting for a Donor Appeals Manager to join its successful Direct Marketing team. Responsible for delivering operational and strategic budgets and plans and managing direct marketing appeals for the charity.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Develop, implement and manage accurate budgets and operational plans for the appeals team which meet the wider departmental and organisational needs
- Produce regular reports, draw conclusions and make recommendations to improve future activity
- Manage relationships with external agencies to ensure delivery of campaigns
- Project planning and implementation across a range of media channels
- Develop our donor retention methods and techniques to increase net income, working with the Database Manager to improve our segmentation and data analysis
- Identify and research new recruitment channels for testing to acquire cash donors in the most cost effective way
- Lead the team, setting objectives, undertaking regular one to ones, performance reviews and identifying training requirements
- Proactively ensure all materials produced are accurate and compliant with relevant data protection and gift aid legislation
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A track record of successfully motivating, leading and developing high performance teams
- Demonstrable experience of budgeting and forecasting income and expenditure budgets
- Proven experience of planning, implementing and evaluating successful donor acquisition and retention programmes
- Proven experience of working constructively and collaboratively with internal teams and external suppliers, negotiating costs and managing relationships
- Specialist knowledge of cash and raffle acquisition and retention, across a range of media channels including Direct mail
- Excellent computer literacy, with particular reference to MS Office
Closing Date: 28th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby for an informal chat or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.