|Job Title||Donor Acquisition Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£34000 - £38000 per annum|
|Job Published||04 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This well-established disability charity is currently recruiting a Acquisition Manager who will be responsible for managing the planning and delivery for an ambitious ongoing programme of supporter recruitment across multiple channels.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To work on the development and delivery of the donor acquisition strategy and operational plans
- To lead, manage and develop an experienced Senior Donor Acquisition Officer
- To lead the planning and implementation of all donor acquisition activity, including the overall management of external suppliers and agencies
- Monitoring the effectiveness of current activity, tracking attrition rates and the long-term value of donors
- To test and develop campaigns designed to attract new audiences through diversifying channels
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of planning and delivering a supporter acquisition programme
- Proven experience of managing creative, print and media agencies including negotiating strong commercial agreements
- Experience of monitoring, reporting and forecasting against plans and budgets
- Experience of managing staff
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication and highly numerate to interpret complex data
Closing Date: 18th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.