|Job Title||Donation & Fulfilment Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£32708 per annum|
|Job Published||25 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This well established international animal charity are recruiting a Donation & Fulfilment Manager to lead their team of 4,
Providing a high quality administration service to underpin the recruitment and retention of the charity's supporters and donors.
This is an ideal role for a manager with strong leadership and operations experience.
Main duties for the Donation & Fulfillment Manager include:
- To be responsible for all supporter administration, in particular income processing.
- To have overall responsibility for income processing operations and services delivered in Donation and Fulfillment function
- To ensure that agreed financial processes and policies are followed.
- To plan, assign responsibility and supervise delivery of tasks by donation administration staff.
- To manage outsourced services, including fulfilment agencies.
- To set, monitor and evaluate the work of the Donation and Fulfilment team, taking responsibility for performance.
- To have an excellent understanding of seasonal and appeal related trends and volumes, and implement appropriate systems to manage periods of particular high volume.
- To be responsible for data protection and security in relation to customer information.
Essential Criteria for the Donation & Fulfilment Manager includes:
Educated to degree level or equivalent vocational qualification.
Experience of supporter administration in a charity context and understanding the importance of accurate supporter data
Experience of managing outsourced partner relationship, including performance monitoring and service level provision.
Experience of working with customer relationship management databases
Understanding of data protection law and practice and the importance of its correct usage.
Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills, Able to monitor against key performance indicators or targets
IT literate, across all standard Office software.
To apply for this Donation and Fulfilment Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52130GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.