|Job Title||DM Coordinator - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26000 - £27000 per annum|
|Job Published||05 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading children's charity is currently recruiting for a Direct Marketing Coordinator. The post holder will be responsible for managing a range of marketing activities with the support of their manager to increase income from the charities' established supporter base.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Manage the day to day running of a range of direct marketing campaigns for retention; including campaign planning and liaising with key stakeholders
- Input into the on-going development of direct mail processes and strategy
- Create campaign schedule
- Create the artwork for direct marketing campaigns through an agency or freelancer
- To manage the invoicing process and campaign income and expenditure
- Write campaign key learning documents and share learnings with colleagues
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Project managing or assisting with delivery of DM campaigns and evaluating results
- Able to create and tailor enticing, engaging and emotive copy for appeal letters, newsletters, raffles
- Working knowledge of supporter databases, targeting, segmentation and response analysis
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof-reading skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.