|Job Title||Director of Product Development - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£75k - 80k per year|
|Job Published||04 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Executive Team|
This post will join a newly created Executive Leadership team, contributing significantly to the organisation's global business objectives. This newly created role reports to the CEO, and will be responsible for the development of all products and services, from qualifications and research papers to short courses including e-learning, and ensuring that these are leading edge and relevant across all of the organisation's global markets.
Specifically, the role will be accountable for:
- Transforming our global product and services offering
- Evaluating our current products and our approach in delivering those products to market
- Evaluating the current FE and HE market for innovative new products and services
- Liaising closely with, and supporting, the Business Development team - ensuring new products fit with client requirements
- Work, in conjunction with the CEO, to set product development objectives and targets
- Managing and controlling development costs and budgets
In order to be considered for this role, you will bring your strong track record in re-launching and developing new products within the Awarding Body/HE or FE sectors and be innovative, creative and analytical with a determination for delivering excellence. You will be commercially astute, have a collaborative working style and have an expert knowledge of the policy and regulatory environment underpinning qualifications and assessments.
For further details please send a copy of your latest CV to the Senior Appointments team at TPP.