|Job Title||Director of Capital Appeal - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£50k - 55k per year|
|Job Published||15 Feb 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
An excellent opportunity to join an established Hospice in SE England to plan, implement, manage and deliver a c£5m capital appeal. It is envisaged that this will be a 3 year project and is therefore being recruited on a fixed term contract basis. Some flexibility is on offer, with part-time and/or occasional home-working available for the right candidate.
Specific responsibilities will be to:
- Produce and deliver a detailed fundraising strategy for the appeal, raising the required capital and ensuring the long term security of revenue income
- Work with the Director of Fundraising and Marketing to deliver progress reports, and to update plans for the appeal on a regular basis
- Ensure fundraising mechanisms are used as appropriate across the private and public appeal phases
- Line manage the Capital Appeal Administrator
- Lead on the formation and development of an Appeal committee
In order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity it is essential that you have previous experience of leading a major capital appeal, with a track record of successfully achieving significant income targets. You will have substantial relationship marketing experience (ideally with high value and major donors), and have experience of line managing a small team. You will be a tenacious and highly motivated fundraiser with highly developed interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this role, please reply with an updated CV asap. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams on the TPP Fundraising and Development team for a confidential discussion.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.