|Job Title||Direct Marketing Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27000 per annum|
|Job Published||25 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a great opportunity to join the successful Direct Marketing team at this leading health charity. The role available is for a Direct Marketing Officer who will be responsible for managing a variety of campaigns across both acquisition and retention.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To support in planning, developing and implementing assigned campaigns (including direct debit campaigns, raffles campaigns, legacy marketing, payroll giving and telemarketing)
- Ensuring that campaigns are managed against agreed expenditure levels & KPIs
- To track, analyse and report on results from campaigns and monitor supporter feedback
- To assist in the selection and sign off of data for all direct marketing campaigns
- To ensure that all campaigns follow agreed brand guidelines
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with marketing databases and the ability to conduct analysis using Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Closing Date: 6th April
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.