|Job Title||Direct Marketing Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26530 - £29413 per annum|
|Job Published||18 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This environmental charity is recruiting for a Direct Marketing Officer. The postholder will maximise income and loyalty from all supporter through managing a wide range of marketing campaigns.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Develop and project manage effective cash appeals and raffles to maximise income from existing supporters
- Analyse and manage data to ensure the right targets or potential new audiences are selected
- Manage relationships with external agencies to resolve any problems or errors
- Analyse results to determine effectiveness of campaigns and to inform future strategy
- Plan and deliver income generation campaigns using a wide range of techniques and channels
- Develop plans to steward donor groups as appropriate to build engagement and loyalty
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of planning and delivery a range of direct marketing campaigns
- Understanding of supporter motivation and fundraising techniques
- Knowledge/experience of creative development process including brief writing, copy development, design, print techniques and fundraising protocols
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Closing Date: 23rd February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.