|Job Title||Direct Marketing Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27000 per annum|
|Job Published||06 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UKs most loved animal charities as a Direct Marketing Officer. The post holder will deliver a series of campaigns focusing on recruiting and retaining supporters.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To project manage multiple direct marketing campaigns delivering accurate campaigns on time, on budget and to a high standard
- Analysing and interpreting direct marketing campaign results, and producing regular reports, drawing conclusions and completing campaign reviews
- Working with the database team to ensure all campaign data is requested, selected and delivered to a high degree of accuracy
- Ensuring that campaign responses are entered into Raisers Edge
- Presenting accurate written and verbal fulfilment briefs and matrices
- To build relationships with donors, prospects or enquirers to ensure they receive a positive experience and develop their commitment
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of planning, implementing and evaluating direct marketing campaigns, with demonstrable knowledge of DM acquisition and/or retention
- Proven ability to brief and evaluate direct marketing campaigns and to analyse results
- Demonstrable experience of working with external suppliers, negotiating costs and managing relationships
- Highly developed excel and numeracy skills with an excellent standard of computer literacy
- Excellent time management skills
Closing Date: 16th February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.