|Job Title||Direct Marketing Manager - Individual Giving - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£31500 - £38000 per annum|
|Job Published||26 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
One of the UK's largest charities is currently recruiting for a Direct Marketing Manager. The post holder will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the direct marketing business place across both Acquisition and Retention.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To implement and manage the strategic development and ongoing delivery of integrated customer strategies and excellent supporter experience
- To make pro-active suggestions for improvement of communications in order to strengthen supporter relationships
- Responsible for defining and developing segmentation specific to our supporters
- Manage and motivate two direct reports, monitoring staff performance through regular meetings, objective setting, appraisals and reviews
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- In-depth understanding of the effective development and use of supporter contact strategies
- High level analytical skills and relevant experience of decision making through evaluating information
- Understanding of how to effectively recruit, lead, motivate and manage direct reports
- Experience of developing and managing project plans
Closing Date: 6th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.