|Job Title||Direct Marketing Manager - Aquisition - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30k - 34k per year|
|Job Published||12 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
One of the UK’s most loved animal charities is currently recruiting for a Direct Marketing Manager – Acquisition to join their successful direct marketing team. This position will be responsible for line managing a team and planning all aspects of supporter retention.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Design and develop a strategy and annual budget for generating income and attracting new donors.
- Manage and negotiate working relationships with creative and data agencies, print suppliers, fulfilment houses and internal suppliers and stakeholders
- Establish criteria for selection of data based on previous campaign analysis
- Develop detailed and complex annual income and expenditure budgets
- Oversee team, providing expertise and guidance, on delivery of campaigns to ensure programme is delivered on time and to schedule
- Identify and implement digital marketing opportunities to increase supporter base and generate income
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in managing multi-media channel campaigns, preferably with experience in managing direct mail, telemarketing, DRTV, door to door/face to face and digital campaigns- Extensive project management experience
- In depth knowledge of print production and digital production processes
- Solid leadership and management experience
- Strong listening and communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience in negotiating with agencies and suppliers when necessary
Closing Date: 25th August
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.