|Job Title||Direct Marketing Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£36,598 - 41,356 per year|
|Job Published||25 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
TPP is working with a leading homelessness charity in the UK that is recruiting for a new Direct Marketing Manager. This role focusses specifically on maximising the income from the organisation?s existing and lapsed donors through the creation and implementation of retention campaigns. The position is a great opportunity for an individual with strong direct marketing experience to manage a successful and exciting team, raising essential income for the organisation.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Creating and delivering a programme of retention campaigns
- Development of new product ideas and channels to ensure income is maximised
- Line management on two Officers
- Analysis of end of campaign results and recommendations for future campaigns
- Management and monitoring of direct marketing income
- Management, support and development of the direct marketing team
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience of working in direct marketing
- Experience of preparing and presenting management reports
- Substantial experience of prioritising and project managing campaigns
- Ability to line manage
- Ability to understand the importance of supporter care
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.