|Job Title||Direct Marketing Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35000 per annum|
|Job Published||11 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This highly respected health charity with a supportive working environment is recruiting for a Direct Marketing Manager to work closely with the Head of DM to deliver effective and integrated supporter recruitment, development and retention programmes. This is a really exciting time to join the charity and the post holder will be a key part of the team responsible for growing fundraising income in the coming years.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Planning and budget management for a range of direct marketing campaigns
- Developing and implementing direct marketing campaigns to generate income from new and existing supporters
- Lead on the strategic development of direct marketing programmes by presenting new ideas
- Manage and lead on a range of cause-led and gaming-led direct marketing methods including direct mail, telephone fundraising and supporting recruitment
- Line management responsibility for Direct Marketing Officer
- Strive to achieve strong, mutually beneficial working relationships that are characterised by innovation, enthusiasm and high standards of delivery
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous direct marketing experience is essential
- Strong working knowledge of customer or supporter databases
- Knowledge of the whole direct marketing mix including digital experience
- Ability to think strategically and grow income
- Strong budget management, forecasting and re-forecasting ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to forge strong working relationships
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.