|Job Title||Direct Marketing Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30000 - £32000 per annum|
|Job Published||28 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
A leading UK medical charity seeks a Direct Marketing Manager to join their fundraising team. This is a full time and permanent position based at their head office in London, reporting to the Head of Direct Marketing and Digital.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Project manages a programme of direct marketing campaigns.
- Manage all retention activities - appeals, raffles, newsletters, regular giving stewardship programme, conversion and upgrade activities.
- Manage the direct marketing acquisition activity, including media/list selection, creative development and testing.
- Assist with the development of the In Memoriam and Legacy marketing strategies and manage the implementation of their promotion and stewardship activities.
- Support the trading activity with promotion and catalogue development.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience creating and managing direct marketing campaigns for a charity
- Experience of managing telemarketing, email and online campaigns
- Experience of managing a campaign budget
- The ability to coach and empower others to accomplish tasks.
- The ability to work effectively with volunteers and supporters to deliver business goals. Recognises the value and contribution of volunteers and supporters - empowers others through provision of support, coaching and training.
Closing date: Thursday 7th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.