|Job Title||Direct Marketing Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||East London, London|
|Salary||£32441 - £39805 per annum|
|Job Published||10 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading children's charity is currently recruiting for a Direct Marketing Manager - Acquisition. The post holder will be responsible for helping develop and implement an effective supporter acquisition programme across a range of channels with a multi -million pound annual expenditure budget.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Research and produce annual benchmarking reports, analysing and interpreting relative performance, outlining aspirations, detailing key recommendations and an action plan
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all campaigns against campaign objectives & strategic KPIs
- Ensure that data is used effectively to maximise supporter value/income across teams
- Support with the delivery of Supporter Acquisition campaigns as and when required to do so
- Manage and motivate three direct reports, monitoring staff performance through regular meetings, objective setting, appraisals and reviews
- Assist with the selection, management and development of good working relationships with external suppliers
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of planning, implementing and evaluating direct marketing campaigns across a wide range of media including across a number of channels
- Understanding of how to effectively lead, motivate and manage direct reports
- Experience of developing and managing project budgets
- Experience of managing relationships with agencies and external suppliers, including reviewing supplier relationships and tendering/pitching process
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly developed negotiation skills
Closing Date: 5th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.