|Job Title||Direct Marketing Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35000 per annum|
|Job Published||15 Dec 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading children's charity is currently recruiting for a Direct Marketing Manager to join its successful Direct Marketing team. Responsible for delivering an effective and innovative acquisition and retention programme this is a great development opportunity for an experienced direct marketer.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop the Direct Marketing Team
- Improving campaign analysis and evaluation including benchmarking key performance indicators
- Develop a cost effective supporter acquisition strategy to reach and maintain audiences
- Develop retention strategies based on supporter insight in order to consistently engage, motivate and retain supporters and increase their life time value
- Working with the team to segment the database, to ensure the most appropriate use of the data
- To produce regular reports and analysis on income and expenditure, and quarterly re-forecasting
- Ensure the campaigns operate to schedule and budget
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of developing and delivering large income and expenditure budgets
- Experience of using a range of direct marketing techniques to develop and retain supporter relationships
- Experience of database targeting, segmentation, testing and response analysis
- Experience of planning, managing and evaluating successful marketing communications
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team and volunteers
- Knowledge of print and new media production processes
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.