|Job Title||Direct Marketing Executive - Acquisition - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28,465 per year|
|Job Published||21 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Emily Birch|
TPP is working with a leading homelessness charity in the UK to recruit a Direct Marketing Acquisition Executive. This is a great opportunity for an individual with experience of direct marketing to join an ambitious and very successful direct marketing team. The role will be focussing on the implementation of individual giving campaigns to attract new donors and have responsibility of a portfolio of projects and campaigns.
The key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Management of a portfolio of fundraising campaigns from beginning to end
- Implement new individual giving campaigns to acquire new donors
- Work successfully with in house and external agencies
- Ensure all relevant teams are briefed on campaigns
- Working alongside the Direct Marketing Manager to report on income, expenditure and produce campaign reports
The successful applicant will have the following experience and skills:
- Experience of direct marketing, using traditional and online methods to recruit new donors
- Ability to prepare, maintain and report on income and expenditure
- Ability to demonstrate initiatives
- Ability to apply creative and lateral thinking to organisational issues and challenges
- Experience of maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Closing date : 7th September 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Emily on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.