|Job Title||Direct Marketing Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27,325 to £33,335|
|Job Published||11 Jan 2016|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
This international human rights organisation is recruiting for a Direct Marketing Executive to join its direct marketing team to focus on acquisition. Working within an amazing organisation known for its successful DM campaigns, this is an excellent opportunity for someone with direct marketing experience to develop their skills across a range of channels.
Key duties within this position are as follows:
- Plan and manage specific direct marketing projects across direct mail, telemarketing, digital, press, and face-to-face
- Ensure that campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- To properly brief external agencies and internal stakeholders on all elements of campaigns
- Monitor results of activity and analyse campaign results – follow up by implementing appropriate changes to ensure campaign targets are reached
- Assist with the planning and development of the direct marketing strategy and objectives
- To brief, evaluate and proof copy and artwork for campaigns – ensuring that it is created to brief and of the highest possible quality standards
- Manage relationships with internal agencies on a day to day basis
- Work with the database management team to produce accurate data selections and effective reporting
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of fundraising and what motivates people to give
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing strategy
- Experience of developing and delivering direct marketing campaigns
- Experience of delivering multiple projects on time
- Demonstrable experience of effective project planning and scheduling
- Ability to use spreadsheets to monitor and forecast performance
- Experience of managing relationships with external agencies and suppliers
- Creativity with the ability to develop and implement innovative solutions
Closing date for applications: 15th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.