|Job Title||Direct Marketing Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£23,953 - 26,820 per year|
|Job Published||02 Oct 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
The TPP Fundraising Team is currently working with a well-known children's charity in the UK, to recruit for a dynamic Direct Marketing Executive joining their strong and ambitious fundraising team who are passionate about increasing income for the organisation to support young people. This is a really exciting time for the organisation, as they are seeking to ensure creativity is encouraged, with the aim of delivering further growth in their individual giving donations. This role focusses on the management of their upgrade, direct mail and raffle programmes for existing donors.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- Managing the production of appeals, including the planning, copy, print process, results tracking and end of campaign reviews
- Manage the upgrade programme
- Build strong relationships and negotiate with creative agencies
- Track results and provide week to week and end of campaigns reports
- Devise and implement outstanding supporter communication programmes
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a fundraising or marketing environment, preferably within a direct marketing team
- Strong numeracy and data analysis skills
- Strong understanding of direct marketing avenues
- Experience of managing a project, creating schedules and working to deadlines
Closing Date: 20th October 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.