|Job Title||Direct Marketing Executive - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£30000 per annum|
|Job Published||14 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of this fantastic health organisation on a temporary basis as a Direct Marketing Executive. The post holder will assist with the delivery a series of campaigns focussing on recruiting and retaining supporters.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To project manage multiple direct marketing campaigns including raffle
- To develop and deliver programmes to move DM supporters through the supporter journey
- Analysing and interpreting direct marketing campaign results
- To manage the invoicing process for DM and monitor and manage appeal income and expenditure
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of planning, implementing and evaluating direct marketing campaigns, with demonstrable knowledge of DM acquisition and/or retention
- Demonstrable experience of working with external suppliers, negotiating costs and managing relationships
- Copy writing experience
- Excellent time management skills
Closing Date: 18th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment's website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.